Found 26500 Digital Slr Lens Digital Photo Products.
The Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens is highly practical and ideal for a range of applications including portraiture. Its fast f/1.8 maximum aperture is effective in low light and ideal for shallow depth of field focus control. An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and quiet AF action and because the front lens group does not rotate during focusing, polarizing and special filter effects can be used effectively.
Now you can take close-up shots like you never took before. Opteka proudly presents the next HD10X macro lens. Originally designed for dentists and medical use, the HD10X is now available to the public. Unlike current single element lenses, the HD10X has 4 elements of high definition optical glass that provides unbelievable detail. Cameras fitted with normal lenses do not permit us to move closer than a certain minimum distance from the object being photographed. The Close-Up lens, which is simply mounted in the front of our normal taking lens, permits the taking of close-ups and also makes possible the photography of details which would be quite impossible without using the Close-Up lens. The easy to use solution for getting extra close. These lenses enable you to get much closer than the minimum focus of the standard camera lens - as close as 4 inches from the subject. Ideal for cataloging small items and focusing on details.
Olympus 40-150mm F/4.0-5.6 Lens
NOTE: Altura Photo lens hood is compatible with all 55mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø55 = 55m lens thread size.- New Professional Altura Photo 55mm Camera Lens Hood- The addition of a lens hood can help prevent flares-those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.- Professional tulip shape design (also known as 'flower' or 'petal' shape) allows for greater versatility. Perfect for standard or zoom lenses.- Easy to use screw mount lens hood screws right onto your lens or filter.- Features a rear locking ring to allow user to rotate the hood in either direction and capture the exact amount of shading desired.- Lens hoods also have the added benefit of providing extra protection to your lens from accidental bumps or scratches.- Hard rubber lens hood for an extremely solid and lightweight feel. Specifically designed for a tight and secure fit. No wobbling or cross-threading.- Lens hoods are one of the most important accessories you can purchase to improve the quality of your photos, and usually the most overlooked by beginner and amateur photographers.- New Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloth- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.- Clean without the need of soaps or detergents. Wipe down kids' toys, cribs, stainless steel counters and other areas you want to keep chemical free.- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)- Each microfiber is individually and neatly packed in it's own polyurethane plastic bag for long term safekeeping.
The AmazonBasics Large DSLR Gadget Bag is a must-have for carrying your DSLR camera, lenses, and other camera accessories. Storage for DSLR Camera, Personal Electronics, and Accessories (view larger).
Neutral "No Logo" lens cap, fits on all lenses of the according diameter, such as Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Sigma, Tamron, Zeiss etc etc
Sigma's 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM is the practical zoom! A large-aperture, standard zoom lens for digital cameras with an open-aperture value of F2.8 (at 17mm) and covers the most frequently used focal lengths. With an aperture fast enough to be used in many light situations, its close focusing for use with very small object and its outstanding optical performance make this an ideal all-around lens for landscapes, portraits, still life studies, group shots and just about any everyday photo situation. The OS, Sigma's anti shake feature, offers the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. The OS feature allows Sony and Pentax users the option of viewing a stabilized image in the viewfinder, a feature offered only by Sigma. HSM ensures quiet and high speed AF capability. With a faster aperture than the typical camera "kit lens" it is an excellent choice for the photographer who has higher expectations for their photo equipment.
60mm lens for Nikon cameras
- Sigma 18-250mm f3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM for Canon- The Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras is a versatile multipurpose zoom lens that offers Optical Stabilization (OS) and covers wide angle to telephoto to macro photography.- This Lens has a compact size, with great macro capability with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2.9 and includes the use of Thermally Stable Composite (TSC), material currently used only by Sigma. It's also equipped with Super Multi-Layer Coating to reduce flare and ghosting and a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) to ensure fast and quiet auto-focusing.- Sigma's unique OS system, as well as one Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass and three aspherical lens glasses, compensate for camera shake and enable correction of color berration.
- Altura Photo Professional Universal Digital Flash- The Altura Photo Professional Universal Flash unit, is a versatile unit that allows you to manually adjust its properties to produce high-quality lighting for any occasion. Apart from its manual features, the Altura Photo flash also employs two different slave functions: S1 & S2.- Wide Angle Bounce Diffuser & Adapter.
- Vivitar DSLR Camera Sling Backpack- Keep your camera equipment safe and organized while you're on the go with XIT's deluxe padded backpack.
- 67" Photo and Video Monopod
- Altura Photo 62mm 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4)
- Altura Photo Neoprene Lens Pouch & Altura Photo Square Soft Flash Diffuser
- Case for Memory Cards SD/SDHC & Lens Cap Keeper Holder
- Universal Wireless Remote Control & GP Greencell Heavy Duty AA Battery
- Altura Photo Cleaning Kit
- Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
Canon's EF 800mm f/5.6 IS is a sensational lens with exceptional capabilities for long-distance applications. As one of the longest lenses in Canon's line-up, it uses a refined optical design, with two fluorite lens elements, one UD element, and one Super-UD-glass element, for outstanding correction of color fringing and superb contrast and sharpness. Whether you're shooting outdoor sports, wildlife or news events, the EF 800mm f/5.6 IS will optimize your shooting power. Weighing under 10lbs, this lens is also lighter than you would expect while, at the same time, featuring a magnesium-alloy barrel construction for durability. It also includes weather-resistant gaskets throughout for use in harsh conditions. The EF 800mm f/5.6 IS compatible with both the EF 1.4x II and 2x II tele extenders for even more reach: EOS cameras with 45 AF points will continue to provide autofocus at the center AF point when the lens is used with the 1.4x extender. Finally, The Ef 800mm f/5.6 is image stabilized, providing up to 4 stops of correction for camera shake. This makes it even more practical in many situations.