Pentax K-01 16MP APS-C CMOS Compact System Camera Kit with DA 40mm Lens
Pentax mirrorless camera featuring the contemporary styling by world renowned designer Marc Newson. Large 16 megapixel APS-C sized CMOS sensor with low noise image capture with ISO range of 100-25600. Machined aluminum frame under a stylish black, white or yellow exterior. Supports all Pentax K-mount lens and is compatible with 25+ million Pentax K mount lenses. Full HD 1080p video capture @ 30 FPS with h.264 compression (60FPS at 720p). Sensor shift shake and dust reduction compatible with every Pentax K mount lens. Fast 6 FPS burst mode with shutter speeds from1/4000 to 30 seconds and bulb with a silent shutter action. Shooting modes include P, Av, TV and M as well as powerful automatic modes, creative filters and finishing options. In camera HDR mode combines bracketed user-specified exposures into a single, perfectly blended still image. Built in pop up flash and external hotshoe compatible with modern Pentax flash units. Captures JPG still images as well as open standard DNG RAW.
Pentax K-01 16MP APS-C CMOS Compact System Camera Kit with DA 40mm Lens (Yellow) Features
- Full HD 1080p video capture @ 30FPS with h.264 compression ( 60FPS at 720p)
- Mirrorless body design with Pentax K mount lens compatibility that allows any Pentax K mount lens to work.
- Gorgeous contemporary styling by world renowned designer Marc Newson
- 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor with low noise image capture at ISO range 100-25600
- Sony NPFW50 Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Pentax PTX-L80 Soft Leather Case for Optio MX Digital Cameras
- Tiffen 27UVP 27mm UV Protection Filter (Clear)
Best Offers & Deals