The Lumix G 20mm/F1.7 ASPH, a compact and lightweight "pancake" lens, is dramatically compact and lightweight, featuring an outstanding F1.7 brightness which allows consumers to create stunning photos with beautiful, soft focus. Comprised of seven lenses arranged in five groups, the Lumix G 20mm lens actually uses two aspherical lenses to effectively minimize distortion and achieve super high resolution. The versatile 20mm focal length (equivalent to 40mm on a 35mm film camera) is suitable for all applications--from scenery shots to dimly-lit indoor environments.
When mounted on Lumix G Micro System Cameras, the Lumix G 20mm/F1.7 ASPH lens allows for use of the advanced contrast Auto Focus (AF) system, which includes Panasonic's Face Recognition functions. It's comprised of seven blades, which produce an attractive and smooth background blur effect when shooting at larger aperture settings. The lens also features a highly-reliable metal mount, and use multi-coated lens elements to minimize glare and further enhance optical performance.
Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f 1.7 Aspherical Pancake Lens for Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens Cameras Features
- Comprised of seven lenses arranged in five groups. uses two aspherical lenses to effectively minimize distortion
- F1.7 brightness for beautiful, soft focus
- Compact and lightweight "pancake" lens
- 20mm focal length. equivalent to 40mm on a 35mm film camera
- B+W 46mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
- Panasonic DMW-LMC46 46mm MC Protector
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 16 MP Micro 4/3 Compact System Camera with 3-Inch LCD Touch Screen Body Only (Black)
- EasyFoto Metal Lens hood for Panasonic Lumix 14mm f/2.5 Aspheric and 20mm f/1.7 Aspheric G-Series Lens
- Tiffen 46mm UV Protection Filter