The Lumix G 20mm/F1.7 ASPH, a compact and lightweight "pancake" lens, is dramatically compact and lightweight, featuring an outstanding F1.7 brightness which allows consumers to create stunning photos with beautiful, soft focus. Comprised of seven lenses arranged in five groups, the Lumix G 20mm lens actually uses two aspherical lenses to effectively minimize distortion and achieve super high resolution. The versatile 20mm focal length (equivalent to 40mm on a 35mm film camera) is suitable for all applications--from scenery shots to dimly-lit indoor environments.
When mounted on Lumix G Micro System Cameras, the Lumix G 20mm/F1.7 ASPH lens allows for use of the advanced contrast Auto Focus (AF) system, which includes Panasonic's Face Recognition functions. It's comprised of seven blades, which produce an attractive and smooth background blur effect when shooting at larger aperture settings. The lens also features a highly-reliable metal mount, and use multi-coated lens elements to minimize glare and further enhance optical performance.
Panasonic Lumix G H-H020 20mm f 1.7 Aspherical Pancake Lens for Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Digital SLR Cameras Features
- 0.20m/7.87" minimum focus
- 46mm filters
- F1.7 maximum aperture. F16 minimum
- 40mm equivalent focal length on Micro Four Thirds cameras
- 20mm focal length
- B+W 46mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
- Tiffen 46mm UV Protection Filter
- Olympus M. 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens (Black) for Olympus and Panasonic Micro 4/3 Cameras
- Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f1.8 (Silver) Lens for Olympus and Panasonic Micro 4/3 Cameras
- Fotasy MH46C Metal Screw-In Lens Hood and Cap for Panasonic Lumix 14mm f2.5 20mm f/1.7 Lens